Most days when I post on my blog, it's something I find cool, or interesting. Today is not one of those days. Today I saw something completely uncool.
I'm watching Comedy Central, because I love Comedy Central, it's hilarious! And Gabriel Iglesias was cracking me up. Then they played a commercial...
... I could not believe that any network would play this! The commercials all have the website at the end, so I checked it out. The site has a $250 guaranteed affair! What's worse, more than 5 million people have used the service!
After I got over my initial shock and disgust, I came up with a few new taglines for them:
Don't let life ruin your marriage, let us do it!
$250 and we'll guarantee you get a divorce!
and the best one: How would you like to be Tiger Woods for a day?
If you're as disgusted as I am, or think up some more humor to help me get over this, leave it in the comments!
Friday, January 28, 2011 What has society come to?
Labels:
Ashely Madison,
cheating,
dating,
divorce,
marriage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ugh....What has society come to, when it has become ok to glorify cheating like it is as fashionable as woman's accessories!
Is this real, or just one of those bizarre fake websites?
I'm speachless. haha
Post a Comment