Friday, February 18, 2011 I can read your mind! Well, mostly anyway.

A company called Emotiv has taken the first step towards making me feel like a Jedi! They have developed a peripheral called EPOC which functions as a controller. It doesn't use buttons, or a touchpad, or Kinect. This new "headset" reads the thoughts you project at it to do what you want in your games.



I can also vouch for this personally, because one of my good friends who goes to Rolla (okay, MS&T now, I still call us CMSU sometimes) has one. He owns a headset which can read everything from thoughts to facial expression to head movement.

My mind was totally blown when I first heard about this, I hope yours is too. For lots more information, check out their website: emotiv.com
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Caleb's Page
Carbon 12 Blogger template by Blogger Bits. Supported by Bloggermint